Who is this course for?
This course is designed for any person who loves kids and wants to guide children in yogic practices. There are no pre-requisites for the course as this is a specialized training for teaching children of all ages yoga, mindfulness and meditation. The course is recommended for classroom teachers, PE teachers, yoga instructors who want to specialize in kids yoga, care givers, athletic coaches, parents and anyone who loves working with kids.
How do I register and pay for the training?
- Complete the Program Registration Form on our web site, send a check (preferred) or submit payment to Paypal to email@example.com for early bird pricing by April 30, 2018.
- If you are paying after April 30, 2018, please pay accordingly.
- For program deposits we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express (via paypal) and personal checks.
(*additional fees apply if paying with credit card $1,875.00
- $500 deposit will be required upon Registration or payment in full. Payment plan available at regular pricing-register to set up payments prior to course beginning.
- You can expect a confirmation email within 48 hours. If you do not hear back from us within that time period, it is possible we did not receive your on-line registration. Please call or email to confirm that we have received it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final Payments are due within 30 days prior to the starting date of the program.
- Please send us your travel itinerary (we recommend purchasing travel insurance) no later than four (4) weeks prior to the training. We can help coordinate your shuttle needs.
- Shuttle service is provided from the Liberia and San Jose Airport only at specific times and not guaranteed. We can arrange group and private shuttle services from the Liberia and San Jose Airports the day before program begins and the day after program ends if your flight coordinates with other participants. If not a shuttle, private cabs can be arranged typically for $150 from Liberia and $250 from San Jose.
How to I get to Nosara?
Step One: Book your flight
LIBERIA: The closest international airport to Nosara is the Daniel Oduber Airport (LIR)
located in Liberia. We recommend that you book your flight into this location as it is closer
Your second option is to fly into Juan Santa Maria Airport (SJO), located near the capital city of San Jose in the Central Valley. (5 hour drive to Nosara).
Step Two: Email your itinerary to Kidstoteensyoga@gmail.com
We can assist you with shuttle service the day before and after program begins/ends. We can also refer you to shuttle service. The drive from Liberia takes three hours. The Shuttle price is $150 one way. The drive from San Jose takes six hours. The Shuttle price varies but is usually $260 one way.You may also take a commuter flight from San Jose (SJO) to Nosara on www.Natureair.com
When should I arrive and depart?
Please arrive at least the day before program/training begins and schedule your departure the day after training ends.
What is the daily schedule?
The typical schedule is listed below (note there may be shifts in afternoon/evening schedules) subject to change.
First day of training orientation 4-5pm
5:30-7:00 Opening Session
Daily Schedule: Tentative Dates Saturday, July 21-Monday, July 30
6:00 – 8:00 - Morning Sadhana Personal Yoga Practice
8:00 – 10:30 - Free Time- integration/projects/meditation/community
10:30 – 1:30 - Morning Session-theory
1:30 – 3:00 - Free Time-integration/projects
3:00 – 5:00 - Afternoon Session-theory
5:00 – 6:30 - Free Time- integration/projects
6:30– 8:00 - Evening Session
Last Day of Training: 6pm-7pm – Graduation Celebration
Day After Graduation: Travel Day
*Follow up mentoring calls TBD for support and integration
What to bring with you?
Bring a passport (your passport must not be due to expire sooner than 6 months from entry date into Costa Rica)
pool goggles (optional)
notebook & pen
something special to wear for graduation.
June – November: bring a small umbrella or purchase one when you arrive.
Shirts are required in yoga class. *yoga mats and props provided by Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort.
We highly recommend that you stay at the Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort and enhance your yoga training experience enjoying all the amenities that nurture the soul while you dive deep into your yogic inquiry. Everything is taken care of so you can focus on your studies and support yourself through this time of transformation. Enjoy an afternoon swim in our salt water lap pool, stroll by the waterfalls on the way to your bunglow, soak up the lush landscape as you contemplate your teachings of the day. Dine with your fellow students and nourish yourself with our amazing meals. Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort will provide a restful home for you along your yoga journey and offer you the upmost comfort during your training. Bodhi Tree Resort, Nosara Costa Rica
Bodhi Tree Resort, Nosara Costa Rica is offering discounted rates for Kids to Teens Yoga Teacher Training. Please inquire directly at email@example.com. Limited Space available.
rate $1,500 Early bird rate prior to April 30, 2018
$1,800 after April 30, 2018 *note credit card fees apply if paying with paypal ($1875.00)
Other accommodations available near
Bodhi Tree Resort, Nosara Costa Rica include: